|Comapny Name||Lactanet Canada|
|Comapny Address||Guelph, Ontario N1K 1E5|
Lactanet is the leading dairy herd improvement organization responsible for milk recording, genetic evaluations, knowledge transfer and dairy cattle traceability. As a farmer-run organization serving 8,000+ Canadian dairy producers, Lactanet provides the dairy industry with products and services to help manage their dairy operation for maximum efficiency and profitability.
Why Work For Us?
Why Work For Us?
We support an environment where teams work together and where people can learn, grow and thrive. Our people, their development, and relationship to their community are key to doing good work for our customers.
While our offices are located in Guelph, Ontario and in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec, our staff resides in all provinces, coast to coast. Whether you are in the field or at the office we understand the importance of a safe and healthy workplace.
With over 500 employees, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and our biggest competitive advantage. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that supports the growth and well-being of our staff.
We have an excellent training program and are always looking for skilled people who can bring new perspective and life experience to our team. If you’re looking for a place that values your passion and desire to learn, then we want to hear from you.
If you’re a student looking for an exciting place to launch your career through work placement or co-op, we hope you’ll consider joining us.
- Laboratory Technician
- Regional Sales and Service Manager (Eastern Ontario)
- Regional Sales and Service Manager (West Central Ontario)
- Dairy Software Sales and Support
- Robot Service Specialist (National)
- Dairy Farm Customer Service Representative
- Dairy Farm Validator
- Dairy Farm Customer Service Representative (Greater Alma)
- Customer Service Representative (Wellesley/St.Clements)
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Relations Representative-Ontario