Account CoordinatorApply online
|Company Name||Hensall Global Logistics|
|Company Address||1 Davidson Drive|
POSITION: Account Co-ordinator LOCATION: Hensall
Hensall Global is seeking an Account Co-ordinator. The Account Co-ordinator is responsible for the management of their customers international freight forwarding requirements. They must coordinate with the customers, origin load facilities, carriers, agents, and vendors for the most efficient delivery of cargo to final destination. The Account Co-ordinator is also responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and release of all documentary requirements. This position requires a good understanding of all aspects of international transportation (both import and export).
What Hensall Global has to offer:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Group Benefits Plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the arrangement of all freight requests received from customers.
- Work with the BD&M and Pricing departments to ensure customer sell rates and internal costing references are valid for the required shipping period.
- Book multi-modal services that best accommodate customers shipping requirements.
- Prepare and forward service contracts to customers outlining full booking detail and approved rating information.
- Prepare all required export documentation including but not limited to ocean bill of lading instructions, Canada Customs declaration, US Customs declaration, and marine insurance certification.
- Proof and release required ocean bills of lading or airway bills.
- Compile all additional export documentation and courier document packages to the appointed receivers.
- Transfer files to the applicable Operations Associate for the completion of the freight invoicing and payables entry.
- Complete further tracking of any shipment contracted for door movement to ensure timely delivery and to avoid the incurrence of demurrage and storage charges at destination.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, with overall strong computer skills.
- Must be familiar with all modes of transport.
- Knowledge of international transportation and freight forwarding.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- High School diploma is required.
- Post-Secondary education is required.
- Experience in the industry is an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: Nicole Hawley Human Resources Manager
Hensall Global is committed to employment equity and encourages the four designated groups to apply.