Accounting Manager (CPA) - AgricultureApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
Are you a CPA with experience in Agriculture/Farming and team leadership? Are you interested in working in a growing and entrepreneurial office where you will have the opportunity for growth, and the support of a dynamic and successful public firm?
Our Client is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm for Canada’s agriculture industry.
We are currently recruiting for two Manager (s), Accounting - Agriculture team, for two offices, located in Stratford and Clinton Ontario.
- A comprehensive package is offered which includes an excellent benefits and perks program in addition to a negotiable competitive salary.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the agricultural industry through interactions with clients, key agricultural leaders in the community, and fellow colleagues.
- Manage a team of 3 to 5+ Accountants and CPA articling students.
- Promote the firm, develop a referral base, and participate in business development activities.
- Develop and enhance ability to understand unique features of clients’ business, and respond to client requests, issues and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain technical competence through participation in professional education programs and training sessions.
- Other responsibilities as required to successfully manage and grow the agriculture team.
- Some travel may be required.
What you will need:
- Two (2) + years of experience post CPA designation is required.
- Previous accounting work with agricultural clients will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with relevant software such as Microsoft Office, CaseWare, Tax Preparation and QuickBooks.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License