Administration and Accounting ClerkApply online
|Company Name||Martin Farming|
|Company Address||660 Governors Road East|
Administration and Accounting Clerk
Martin Farming is a cash crop, grain elevator and commercial trucking family business. They are seeking a full-time Administration and Accounting Clerk to join their team. The Administration and Accounting Clerk’s primary responsible is to maintain the financial reporting system and to keep the office running smoothly.
Wages: To be discussed based on experience.
Why Work for our Client:
- An established, stable, family and successful locally owned company
- Room for advancement
- A career opportunity with plenty of variety from day to day
- Close to schools, shopping, community events and hospitals
What you will do:
- Freight invoicing, Ticket Summaries, payroll and Source Deductions, truck repair schedules and general filing duties.
- Assisting in maintaining the financial reporting system for the company.
- Assisting in keeping accounting and bookkeeping entries such as journals and general ledgers current and accurate.
- Offer a high level of customer service.
- Lots of other administrative duties to keep the busy office running smoothly.
What you need:
- Five or more years of office administration experience.
- Five or more years of accounting experience.
- Five or more years of agriculture and/or agribusiness experience.
- The ability to problem solve, have attention to detail and to work independently.
- The ability to work in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
- An Accounting diploma or degree would be an asset.