Administrator-Farm Equipment ManufacturerApply online
|Location||Southwestern Ontario, Ontario|
Our Client is a leading global agricultural equipment manufacturer. Their mission is to evolve farming further through a creation of ingenious seeding, planting and tillage equipment. Their team is fueled by an aggressive, entrepreneurial spirit and a strong drive to create innovative farming tools that improve grower profit. They are expanding and require an Administrator.
What you will do:
- Timely creation of dealer machine orders
- Timely creation of dealer parts orders
- Timely creation of invoices
- Interact with customers, departments, and personnel regarding technical and information requests such as pricing, delivery, product requirements, product problem resolution, warranty, and related issues.
- Parts inventory reconciliation and planning.
- Accounts receivable performance is monitored to ensure the flow of information encourages a clean balance sheet.
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Agricultural or Farming knowledge
- Strong knowledge of dealer sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Some knowledge of fiscal management and budgets.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- Able and willing to travel locally and internationally
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with basic accounting practices.