Aftermarket Sales Manager - Dairy Equipment Parts - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of dairy equipment, robotics and hygiene solutions with a network of dealerships across Canada. We are recruiting for a Bi-lingual (English and French) Aftermarket Sales Manager - Canada who will be responsible for growing and supporting the sales, marketing and profit objectives for the company’s Aftermarket Product Lines within the Canadian Territory.
A very competitive package is negotiable based on experience and will include a base salary, quarterly commissions, and other benefits,
Why work with our client:
- A long established, stable and successful company.
- Industry leading product lines.
- Competitive compensation package with benefits.
- Ability to work from home approximately 50% of the time.
What you will do:
- Develop and support Regional Aftermarket marketing programs to achieve sales objectives of territory.
- Train a set number of Dealers and DSM’s in trouble-shooting activities related to milking systems and any chemical, hygiene, and consumable products in support of the achievement of sales objectives.
- Provide additional technical support for customers, Dealers, and company sales force for chemical, service, and consumable products.
- Technical training of DSM’s, Dealers (CSI) and in-house training at key customers as needed.
- Trains Dealers and DSM’s in the use of application demos and presentations to demonstrate product functionality and benefits to customers.
- Support local DSM’s as it relates to chemical, hygiene, and consumable products.
- Support DSM’s and Dealers during the sale, installation and commissioning of large commercial dairy projects.
- Develop Dealership marketing plans with local DSM’s highlighting hygiene, chemical and scheduled service products and programs.
- Facilitate and support company/distribution training activities.
- Develop a professional relationship with key local industry influencers.
- Travel as required for the assigned sales territory; Approximately 50% travel.
- Submit required documentation to RSM in a timely manner.
- Attend required Regional and Company training or sales events.
- Conduct all business and personal affairs in a professional and ethical way.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of sales experience in the dairy industry and territory/route sales management experience is an asset.
- Successful experience developing, delivering, and supporting regional marketing programs, and dealership marketing plans.
- Experience delivering technical training and support.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, and willing to take initiative.
- Flexibility to travel approximately 50% of the time throughout Canada; primarily in Ontario and Quebec.
- Possess a Valid Canadian Driver’s licence.
- Bi-lingual language skills in English and French is required.