Ag Accountant (1534) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Stratford, ON|
|Location||Hwy 400 and West|
Our Client is one of the top Accounting firms in Canada. They are National in scope but local in focus. Their team delivers informed market insights to ensure the agribusiness is making the right decisions for their business. They are needing a Ag Accountant that will want to grow within their organization.
What you will do:
- Various accounting type functions which would be found in a National Accounting firm.
- Work on various projects including the preparation of year end files, Corporate and Personal tax files, Business Consulting, Corporate Finance, Business Valuation or Succession Planning.
- Work individually (self-motivating) or within a team environment.
- Many other accounting duties as assigned.
- Grow with the Company through education and training.
What you need:
- Five or more years of agribusiness/agriculture accounting experience.
- A strong Ontario agriculture background.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- The understanding that a large accounting offices does more than tax returns.
- The understanding that this is not always a 9 to 5 type job.
Please click on the apply online button below if you are interested in this job.