Ag/Turf Sales RepresentativeApply online
|Company Name||Huron Tractor Ltd.|
|Company Address||39995 Harvest Rd. Exeter, Ontario|
It’s the people that make a difference, and we believe in developing the best – Are you ready for the Challenge?
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with nine locations servicing Southern Ontarians from East to West.
Our approach to business has always put the customer first. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural and commercial organizations to homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Ag/Turf Equipment Sales Representative
Location: Blyth, ON
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
- Represent the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Maintains current knowledge on product features and benefits available for sale
- Assessing customer’s needs and resources and recommending the appropriate goods or services
- Preparing and administering sales contracts following a defined sales process
- Staying current on knowledge of used equipment values for proper trade-in evaluations
- Utilizing sales/marketing software packages and maintains knowledge of financing options
- Consulting with customers after sale to provide ongoing support
- Conducting field demonstrations and staying current on product knowledge
- Maintaining customer profiles and information in assigned area for sales management
- Attend applicable sales training events/seminars
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years’ experience in Equipment sales is preferred.
- Understanding of agricultural/turf equipment would be an asset
- Required to work flexible hours
- Proven sales ability and excellent customer relationship building skills are a must.
- High energy, and a positive attitude while taking initiative in the work you are doing.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
Please forward resumes with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position. Apply in confidence to email@example.com by March 29, 2019. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Huron Tractor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply
“Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities”