Marketing and Sales Manager ( 1569)Apply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client, Temp Farm Equipment Ltd/ AWS Air Reels, manufacturers equipment in Mitchell, Ontario that is sold worldwide. The owner’s dedication and expertise has helped the company grow over the last 15 years. They continue to expand and are hiring a Marketing Manager.
This is an exceptional opportunity to put your social media marketing skills to use and grow with this forward thinking Company.
Please Note: For consideration applications must be forwarded to Agristaffing.com and not to the client.
WHY WORK FOR THEM:
- Young and progressive family owned business.
- Forward thinking – Owners value employee input, team approach to management.
- Good corporate citizens.
- Modern facilities that allow for the highest level of production.
- An excellent product that is sought after worldwide.
- Full time, year round employment in a friendly midsized town atmosphere.
- Midsized town location, close to schools, hospital, shopping and community centres.
- Promote and market the product into new and existing target markets. This is your opportunity to take a company and drive it into the future.
- Increase brand awareness of their product.
- Develop a Global Marketing Strategy.
- Work with and identify new Territory Representatives.
- Manage and implement social media accounts.
- Develop new Dealer/Distributor relationships.
- Maintain effective working relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Manage advertising with multiple media types.
- Budget Marketing/Sales Expenses.
- Organize and Attend national, regional, and local trade shows to promote their product.
- Gather sales statistics and gives feedback to organization on sales potential and inventory requirements.
- Monitor customer preferences, feedback, trends in products use and keep the organization informed.
- Work with internal support groups (R&D, Manufacturing, Distribution, Shipping, etc.) to facilitate the sales process.
- Related University or College degree/diploma.
- Familiar in the operation of farm machinery, farm background is an asset.
- Understanding of different farm practices and demonstrated awareness and understanding of future practices and potential.
- Good knowledge of today’s agricultural business sector.
- Confident, Energetic, Results Oriented, Customer Focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Products.
- Embraces Advanced Marketing Techniques.
- Financially responsible.
- 30% commitment. Must have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and current passport.