Agricultural CAD Operator (Junior) - Filled
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.comfor more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our client is a leader in Agricultural and Commercial Construction, Grain Handling and Storage. They are locally owned and operated, serving Southwestern Ontario for over 50 years. We are recruiting for a full-time (46.5 hours/week) Junior Draftsperson to prepare drawings for new construction projects at their offices near Hanover Ontario. Relocation may be required.
Wages: Hourly wage, $16.00 - $20.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Offering group insurance benefits and bonuses.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Prepare detailed design drawings using AutoCAD software.
- Interpret plans, diagrams, blueprints, sketches, specifications and project work drawings.
- Accurately measures building size using a tape measure to determine scale and can create as-build drawings.
- Work in a team environment and offer positive contributions.
What you will need:
- Construction Engineering Technology or Architectural Technology diploma is required.
- A background in Agriculture and knowledge of related structures/buildings is considered a must.
- Solid AutoCAD skills and some experience.
- Moderate knowledge of the Ontario Building Code and appropriate standards is required.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s license, with a clean record is required.
- Self-motivated, team-player, with good communication skills; willing to take initiative.
Tags: barns, bins, steel, plants, processing, coverall, stalls
See this job and more at www.agristaffing.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment