Farm Equipment Technician ( 3566) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client is looking to add an Farm Equipment Technician to their highly skilled team.
- Repair, maintain all running units
- Prepare units for resale
- Receive and dismantle units as per directed
- Drain units and prep for yard storage
- Complete required paperwork: work orders/invoicing, administrative
- Extra yard & building duties; maintenance & building repair
- Work with other departments
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Mechanical licensing or certification is an asset but similar experience will be considered
- Familiar with agricultural equipment
- Experience in building maintenance and repair
- Ability to problem solve; thinking on your feet within the scope of your position – independent worker
- Willingness and availability to be trained in various places / procedures
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Safety-minded and personal responsibility
- Meet deadlines and worked in all types of environment both inside and out of the shop with very limited temperature control.
Job Type: Full-time with competitive remuneration and benefits.