Our Client is an established and growing company servicing its valuable customers since 2003. If you possess a passion for creating a great customer experience, are energetic, enthusiastic, and have a desire for a career, you are the type of person we are looking for to join our team in the position of Agricultural/Home Retail Assistant Supervisor.
Our location provides a variety of agricultural and home -related products at its location near and around Thamesford, Ontario.
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- POS system input.
- Processes payments.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- 1-3 years retail experience preferably hardware/agricultural-related products.
- Farming background an asset.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Desire to take on more responsibilities and grow with the Company.
- Proficient with various computer programs.
- Attention to detail and the ability to track all inventory.
- Interpersonal communication skills verbal and written are required,
- A valid “G” licence is a requirement.
Join our client’s team and enjoy a rewarding career that offers a friendly environment and competitive wages. A full benefit package is available as per Corporate policy. Hours of work are Monday to Friday with some Saturdays but no Sunday hours.