Agricultural HR RecruiterApply online
AgriRecruiting.com is a leader in agricultural workplace solutions across Canada. We offer full Recruiting Services, a Help Wanted and Student Work Wanted Job boards. We are expanding and are needing part-time and full-time Recruiters with HR experience for Southwestern Ontario.
What you will do:
- Research, reach-out and build strong client relationships through online inquiries and in-person means.
- Support existing clients by doing regular follow-ups and responding to inquiries.
- Use our recruiting software, the internet and other methods to find suitable candidates for your selected jobs.
- Create and upload detailed Job Descriptions with support of clients to various Job Boards.
- Maintain internal and external databases throughout the recruiting process.
- Review, screen, select, conduct detailed phone interview, in-person interviews and online video interviews of suitable candidates to move them forward in the recruiting process.
- Support clients with the interview process either in -person or through phone and video interview means.
- Provide detailed and prompt feedback to candidates on the recruiting process
- Provide weekly progress reports
What you need:
- A strong understanding of farming and farming practices across Canada is essential
- You will need 10 or more years of hiring experience. An HR designation is a plus.
- Experience recruiting candidates from resume to placement
- Ability and experience approaching agribusiness clients to earn new business
- A strong ability to understand which candidates will do well in an agribusiness setting
- We offer a range of compensation packages based on experience and personal growth goals.
We thank all candidates that apply although we will only be reaching out to candidates that have direct agricultural human resources experience at this time.