Agricultural Machinery Mechanic (2590)Apply online
Our Client is a very successful main line farm equipment dealer servicing Central Ontario. They are currently accepting applications for a Service Technician. Please apply below if you like solving technical service problems.
What you will need:
- Two or more years of service experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of farm machinery.
- Working knowledge of a Precision Ag systems.
- A passion for solving technical problems.
- The willingness to self manage and to make sound decisions.
- The ability to work effectively with most common computer programs.
What you will do:
- Problem solve, service, repair and maintain farm as well as construction machinery.
- Visit lots of customers and prospective customers to service and repair their equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair Precision Ag technology.
- Manage a large service repair territory.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete on-line and off site training as required.
- Submit paperwork, properly completed to the appropriate dealership departments.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Build new relationships with new customers.
- Promote other dealership services to the customer.