Agricultural Parts Technician - Filled
|Wage/Salary||$ 20.00 - $ 25.00 per hour|
Our Client is a very successful Farm Equipment dealer located in Southwestern Ontario. They operate a fast paced business selling new and used machinery and parts and are currently accepting applications for a Parts Representative.
Wages: Hourly wage, $20.00 - $25.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering group insurance benefits and bonuses.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Customer service
- Answering customer calls, emails, faxes, and all other inquiries
- Selling parts and used equipment of a variety of makes and models
- Parts sourcing
- Paperwork and invoicing
- Interact professionally with other departments
- Ensure that workspace is clean and professional at all times
- Maintain all safety protocol and policy as laid out in the policy book
- Other duties as required.
What you will need:
- 3-5 years sales experience in either agricultural, construction or automotive parts sales
- Must be able to work in Canada
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Must have Grade 1 protective toe safety footwear [“green patch”]
- Must have completed high school or equivalent
- Post-secondary courses an asset but not required
- Must be able to use a computer and certain software proficiently
- Leadership experience an asset
- Ability to process paperwork in a quick, efficient, and sensitive manner
- Administration experience an asset
- Ability to handle information, company, customer, and co-worker, information with sensitivity