Agricultural Project Manager/Estimator (2132)Apply online
Our client is a progressive and modern agricultural construction company located in Southwestern Ontario. They specialize in concrete building and silo construction. They have created a new position and are currently accepting applications for an Estimator/Project Manager to help with their busy operation.
The ideal candidate will have a Canadian agricultural background, experience estimating and managing large construction projects from start to finish in a team-oriented environment.
What you will do:
- Assist with preparation of building project estimates
- Oversee building project process including:
- Surveying the proposed building site
- Site lay-out
- Project process management
What you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years direct agricultural building construction experience
- A strong understanding of Canadian (Ontario) building codes
- Drafting/Auto-Cad experience is considered a strong asset
- 5 years experience using Total Station Surveying equipment
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment with a positive attitude
Please note: Although we thank all that apply, only candidates that have a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number with direct agricultural construction experience will be considered for this position.