Agricultural Sales and Marketing Representative (281) - Filled
Our Client is a growing, family oriented, dairy machinery and barn systems dealer located in Southwestern Ontario. They are currently growing and are now offering a BRAND-NEW position within their company. We are currently accepting applications for a Sales and Marketing Representative to join their team.
Were you born and raised on a Dairy Farm? Do you have a passion for a career in agriculture? Do you have an excellent background in Customer Service? Do you have an understanding of modern marketing methods and techniques? Then we would like to hear from you.
Please Apply to AgriRecruiting.com below to learn more about this exciting new opportunity.
What you will do:
- Manage the company marketing program including paper and online advertising.
- Maintain company website as well as all social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Take photos of new and used inventory and post it to the company website.
- Tour farms to show farmers their options and create ideas.
- Attend dairy division meetings to discuss open jobs, COD accounts, up coming meetings, new products, promotions and anything else relating to the dairy division.
- Attend all dairy sales meetings to discuss promotions, products, target lists, current leads and any other topic that would lead to enhancing sales
- Help organize a seminar day in the fall for dairy producers.
- Help organize a dairy tour in the spring of each year.
- Follow up on all leads for large projects.
- Create AUTOCAD drawings for barn designs and use these designs for quoting.
- Sell the project and create a list of materials for ordering.
- Attend all dairy related meeting from our suppliers.
- Keep information books and price lists up to date on all the lines of equipment we carry.
- Keep well versed in auto-cad and continually look for improvements.
What you need:
- A Dairy Industry background is a must.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software is essential. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong AutoCAD presentation drawing skills
- A strong background and understanding of social media marketing in agribusiness.
- A certificate or diploma in Marketing or agricultural Business Management is beneficial but is not required.
- Technical knowledge of farm equipment and or barn systems.
- Experience with farming or agribusiness is essential.
- A proven team player with a "get it done" attitude.