Agricultural Sales Representative - Grain DivisionApply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our client is a leading agricultural dealership specializing in facility design, installation and service solutions for the dairy, swine and grain handling industries. With a rich history in the area, they have over 60 years experience to offer custom designed solutions for their customers. Our client offers on-farm solution experts and are looking for their next team member to assist in developing the future of agriculture. We are recruiting for a full-time Agricultural Sales Representative - Grain Division to manage a designated sales territory by promoting and selling agricultural equipment product lines.
Wages: Competitive base salary, commission structure, transportation and a full benefit package are provided.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Positive working environment where your opinions are accepted and respected.
- Supportive and driven management team.
What you will do:
- Market, demonstrate, and sell agricultural grain handling and farm equipment products.
- Target prospects and conduct cold calls to grow our customer base.
- Work to meet and exceed established sales targets and guidelines.
- Manage current customer base through frequent communications and excellent customer service.
- Promote and assist with various sales, marketing events and promotional efforts.
- Strong planning skills, including the ability to segment markets, target and analyze customer potential.
- Coordinate and deliver sales presentations/quotes to prospective customers.
- Attend various sales meetings and customer appointments.
What you will need:
- Minimum of three to five years of industry or sales experience.
- A proven track record of achieving sales success.
- Ability to multitask, maintain confidentiality, prioritize and work well in a team environment.
- Outgoing attitude with a passion for top-notch customer service.
- Competitive, self-motivated individual who is disciplined and goal orientated.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Proficient on computer programs and software as required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness
to work with various departments to manage and oversee sales projects.
- A valid drivers’ licence with a clean driving record.
See this job and more at www.agrirecruiting.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment