Agricultural Sales Representative (Livestock Feed)Apply online
CHALLENGES WE OFFER
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your duties include:
- Serving Primary Producers and Co-op Country Stores in your territory;
- Providing professional and technical expertise for the purpose of optimizing livestock production by recommending effective feeding programs and management advice;
- Developing ongoing and profitable sales relationships with customers;
- Increasing awareness of company products and services that can help optimize producers prosperity;
- Working collaboratively with other members of your team in Atlantic Canada and beyond while focusing on your territory;
- Acting as a company representative at various industry functions in the region.
This position requires frequent travel throughout a defined sales territory. The successful candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- You possess post-secondary education in Agriculture and a minimum of 3 years related experience, or an acceptable combination of education and experience;
- You have a passion for agriculture and knowledge of the livestock industry;
- You are a self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- You demonstrate a high level of integrity and accountability;
- You are able to work independently while effectively managing your time;
- You are able to analyze different situations and recognize when to involve team members and specialists;
- You have strong sales abilities and are able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers;
- You are able to respond appropriately in pressure situations;
- You possess strong computer and analytical skills;
- You possess an excellent capacity for verbal and written communication;
- Asset: You are bilingual.