Agricultural Service Technician - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our Client, Richards Equipment Inc. is a long established and successful main-line farm equipment dealer, servicing the agricultural and construction industries in York Region and Simcoe County for many decades. The dealership is located in the north end of Barrie, ON. To assist them in continuing their long tradition of excellent service, we are currently recruiting for an Agricultural Service Technician who will work in the shop and at customer locations throughout the territory. Please apply below if you have experience servicing and repairing large and small farm and construction equipment, and enjoy problem solving.
Please apply below for consideration and not directly to our client.
Wages: Hourly wage, $18.00 - $35.00, based on experience, and benefits.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits program.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Problem solve, service, repair and maintain various farm, industrial, leisure, horticultural, lawn and power equipment
- Work in the shop and visit customers and prospective customers to service and repair their equipment.
- Manage a service repair territory.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete on-line and off-site training as required.
- Submit paperwork, properly completed to the appropriate dealership departments.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Build new relationships with new customers.
- Promote other dealership services to the customer.
What you will need:
- Two or more years of agricultural and or construction machinery and equipment repair and service experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of farm machinery and equipment.
- Experience servicing New Holland and Mahindra is an asset.
- A passion for solving technical problems.
- The willingness to self-manage and ability to make sound decisions.
- The ability to work effectively with most common computer programs.
- A valid Canadian driver’s license and own vehicle to travel to the shop daily. A service vehicle will be provided for customer visits.
- Your own tool sets (air and hand)