Agricultural Service Writer - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client is a main-line Agricultural Machinery Dealer located in South-western Ontario. They are locally owned and operated. We are recruiting for a Service Writer to help them with their busy service department.
Competitive remuneration, benefit plan, training, and room for advancement.
- Open work orders as directed by the Service Manager and maintain control until closed and invoiced.
- Handles Repair Order charges, warranty validation & claims coverage’s including computation of charges, submission and follow-up.
- Maintains the service library with information that is current.
- Files bulletins, manuals, video tapes, etc. under the direct supervision of the Service Manager.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- Handles service department filing and records.
- Updates customer profiles using equipment, hours or other information from the customer work orders.
- Maintains accessories and supplies and prepares replacement orders for the Service Manager’s approval.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Must have outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer service skills.
- Experience working in a service department.
- Ability to write and work on routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to negotiate customer complaints to a satisfactory resolution.
- Knowledge and experience with agricultural machinery or demonstrate the ability and desire to learn.
- Experience with common dealership or point of sale computer system.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Good organizational ability
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Agricultural background a definite asset.
Click "Apply On-Line"