Tractor Sales NegotiatorApply online
|Location||Orangeville , Ontario|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client, a long established and growing farm machinery dealership in the area in and around the County of Simcoe, is looking for a results-driven Sales Negotiator. The successful candidate will actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line profitability for the Customer and the Company. As this opportunity is an on the road sales position there is greater flexibility as to where you live.
- Present, promote and sell precision farm equipment using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer and business relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep up to date with market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends within the agricultural sector.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven experience as a Farm Machinery Sales Representative or several years’ operating farm equipment especially Tractors.
- A passion for the Agricultural Industry.
- The ability to present value – added solutions to today’s farming community.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills through self-management.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Post -secondary education preferably in an agricultural-related field is an asset but not a requirement.
- A valid driver’s licence and clean abstract is a requirement.
If you have a passion for the agricultural industry plus the desire to fulfill the consumer needs within a large farming area, this is a great opportunity for you.
Competitive remuneration, company vehicle, group benefits etc. are included with this Sales Position package.
The opportunity to grow your book of business and achieve your goals is also available.