Our client a farm equipment dealership with location in multiple provinces is seeking a Farm Equipment Sales Representative in Eastern Ontario.
Working from a home based office the Sales Representative's responsibilities will include:
- Farm Equipment sales with some time spent selling Commercial Equipment.
- Increase sales annually in line with the budget through sales to existing and new customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service and portray a professional manner.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports, quotes and orders
- Coordinate with the Part and Service departments regarding installations and servicing.
- Remain current on equipment inventory, availability and pricing.
- Remain current on new innovations and equipment within the industry
- At least 3-5 years farm equipment sales experience
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a University or College Diploma in Agricultural/Equipment, Crop Science, Engineering or related field would be an asset.
- Able to use Word and Excel at an intermediate to advanced level. CRM experience an asset.
If you are interested in joining an established and growing sales team please send your resume in confidence today