Agronomy Helper (1559) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client is a leading seed, fertilizer, crop protection, custom application, soil sampling, precision farming, nutrient management, family owned agricultural business. They continue to be a leader in their market place. They are growing and are needing an employee that can do a multitude of job. Please apply online below and not our client.
They are willing to train the right person.
Why Work for Them:
- Well established and respected family owned agricultural business.
- Modern facilities and equipment that allows for the highest level of customer service.
- Full time, year round employment in a friendly small town atmosphere.
- Forward thinking – owners value employee input, team approach to management.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Rural location, close to schools, hospital, shopping and community centres.
- No Sunday work.
What you will Do:
- January/February: install new and/or rebuild Precision Planter units.
- March/April: deliver seed, fertilizer and crop protection products, check over equipment and start providing custom application services.
- May/June/July: provide custom application services of fertilizer and crop protection products.
- August: clean and check over equipment.
- September/October: provide custom application services of fertilizer and crop protection products.
- November/December: soil sampling, deliver seed, fertilizer and crop protection products, check over equipment.
What you Need:
- Five or more years of Canadian cropping experience.
- Farm equipment mechanical skills.
- DZ license would be an asset.
- Clean driving abstract.
Please apply online and not our client.