Agronomy Manager (102)Apply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client is a multi divisional company, including seed, fertilizer, crop protection, custom application, precision farming, energy and country garden/farm supply divisions. They continue to be a leader in their market place. They are growing and are looking to fill a full-time Agronomy Manager position.
Wages: Very competitive salary based on candidates experience.
Why Work with our client:
- Well established and respected agriculture business.
- Modern facilities that allow for the highest level of customer service.
- Full time, year round employment in a friendly small town atmosphere.
- Forward thinking – owners value employee input, team approach to management.
- Rural location, close to schools, hospital, shopping and community centres.
What you will Do:
- Develop, supervise, guide, train motivate and leads the Agronomy sales and support team.
- Be responsible for the execution of all agronomy related sales and marketing programs.
- Manage inventories, forecasting, purchasing, set margins, create innovative sales programs and customer incentives.
- Work with and communicate with other departments to achieve profitable market share growth.
- Run the agronomy department like it was your own business.
What you Need:
- Three or more years of Ontario agronomy experience.
- Three or more years of agricultural sales/sales management or marketing experience.
- College diploma or university degree in agriculture, marketing, or another related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, hire, coach, train and develop a sales team.
- Proven ability to generate profitable sales in your department.
- Clean driving abstract.