Apprentice Parts AssociateApply online
Our client is a very successful Farm Equipment dealer located in Alliston Ontario. They operate a fast-paced business selling new and used specialized agricultural equipment and parts and are currently accepting applications for a full-time Apprentice Parts Technician/ Warehouse Associate. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from a top-notch team and grow a career as a parts specialist. Training will be provided with exposure to different areas of the business, specifically in the warehouse/ inventory department. The candidate will initially be involved with a variety of warehouse duties and be a value-add member of the shipping and receiving team. Training will be provided as a foundation for the parts role with the plan to gradually move into the parts sales and service dept.
Why work with our client:
· An established, successful and growing locally owned company, in business for over 30 years.
· A team environment where your opinions are respected.
· Offering group insurance benefits, RRSP and bonuses.
· Willing to train, and room for advancement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participate in ongoing training of all parts and products being sold
· Training will take place in the warehouse and inventory dept. to include:
· Receive and sort incoming parts and supplies
· Assist in the shipping of parts orders.
· Assist in maintaining security and safety of warehouse.
· Train and learn all aspects of duties Parts Counter Sales to include:
· Customer service
· Selling parts and used equipment of a variety of makes and models
· Parts sourcing
· Paperwork and invoicing
· Interact professionally with other departments
· Ensure that workspace is clean and professional at all times
· Maintain all safety protocol and policy as laid out in the policy book.
· Other duties as required.
· High School- minimal education required.
· Post-secondary education with emphasis on heavy equipment (agriculture) parts is an asset.
· Experience with agriculture equipment and parts. an asset.
· Experience within a similar role an asset.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
A result-oriented individual with excellent organization skills.
Must be a positive team player.
Excellent multi-tasking, organization skills.