Assistant Supervisor - Retail - Filled
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our Client is an established and growing company servicing its valuable customers since 2003. If you possess a passion for creating a great customer experience, are energetic, enthusiastic, and have a desire for knowledge, you are the type of person we are looking for to join our team in the position of Assistant Supervisor – Retail. Our location provides a variety of agricultural and home -related products at its location near and around Thamesford, Ontario.
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- 1-3 years retail experience preferably hardware/agricultural-related products.
- Farming background an asset.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Proficient with various computer programs.
- Attention to detail and the ability to track all inventory.
- Interpersonal communication skills verbal and written are required,
- A valid “G” licence is a requirement.
Join our client’s team and enjoy a rewarding career that offers a friendly environment and competitive wages. A full benefit package is available as per Corporate policy. Hours of work are Monday to Friday with some Saturdays but no Sunday hours.