Assistant Regional Sales & Services Manager - South Western Ontario - Filled
514-459-3030 ext. 7540
Reporting and assisting to the Regional Manager of that Region, the highly performing Assistant Regional Sales and Services Manager will be working from home, responsible for generating leads, sales, support, and delivery of milk recording and services to dairy farmers and advisors throughout South-Western of Ontario. This is a full-time position.
- Sales and promotions of Lactanet products and services (Core Milk Recording Services, DairyComp Herd Management Software…) and the growth of Lactanet’s Market Share and customer loyalty, within the South-Western Ontario territory.
- Promote the effective utilization and understanding of Lactanet’s information and features in order to improve overall herd management and herd profitability.
- Ensure Lactanet’s industry presence by networking with various industry stakeholders and partners.
Administrative, Service & Management:
- Hiring activities, new staff orientation, working with the New Staff Trainer in training coordination & support as well as scheduling coordination of staff workload
- Staff meetings coordination and delivery
- Work with National Robot Specialist in coordinating training of new staff on robot services.
- Support as the acting Regional Manager as needed.
- Perform various administrative tasks.
- Degree or Diploma, preferably in Agriculture.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience in a service environment with the ability to deliver effective sales strategies.
- General knowledge of computer software, hardware, preferably with commercial dairy equipment systems.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on, highly motivated individual with knowledge of the dairy industry and thorough understanding of dairy herd management practices (asset).
Working from your home office. Work variable and irregular hours. Frequent travel within South-Western Ontario.
Why work at Lactanet
We are a dynamic organization and value the well-being of our employees. We offer health and wellness programs, competitive salary, and benefits (group insurance and pension plan), training and professional development opportunities, a stimulating, progressive and collaborative work environment, and many other benefits...
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume with the subject line « ASSISTANT REGIONAL SALES & SERVICES MANAGER – South-Western ON » to email@example.com