Assistant Store ManagerApply online
Our client has an exciting position for an Assistant Store Manager at their location south of London. This well-established friendly and successful enterprise is a go-to destination for feed, hardware, décor, plants, and much more. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing successful team! Competitive compensation and benefits.
What you will do:
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Manage the daily operations of the store.
- Lead and develop store associates.
- Merchandising, inventory control, health and safety, human resources, and loss prevention.
- Ability to meet or exceed profit goals.
What you will need:
- 3-5 years retail management experience
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Data entry with various computer programs.
- Ability to lead and supervise others.
- Retail experience especially with agricultural products is an asset.
- Ability to organize the store and keep inventory moving.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
Join our client’s team as a store manager and enjoy a rewarding career that offers a friendly environment and competitive wages.