B2B Territory Sales Representative - Equipment (92)Apply online
Our client, established for more than 70 years, is a successful distributor of equipment for the Municipal, Industrial, Landscape, and Golf industries. We are currently recruiting for a self-driven, motivated B2B Territory Sales Representative who will promote and sell the various brands represented by the company to dealers in the territory.
The western Ontario region covers from Hwy 427 to the western Ontario border, in south western Ontario.
The compensation package offered includes salary plus commissions, a company vehicle, and a benefits package, based on a candidates’ experience and capacity.
- Call on Lawn and Garden Dealers, Farm Dealers and Landscape Contractors promoting and selling the various brands represented by the company.
- Servicing existing customers and identifying new potential customers and developing relationships.
- Travelling within your sales territory and providing information on products.
- Consult with customers to understand what they are looking for and proposing viable solutions.
- Providing post sales support.
- Keeping up to date on product knowledge for the equipment that the company offers.
- Overnight travel (up to approximately 20%) is required.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in sales, preferably in the Agriculture or Lawn care industries, is required.
- Articulate, with superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Self-driven and organized, with the ability to formulate and follow plans.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed,
- A valid Canadian Driver’s license is required.