Barn Equipment Sales Representative (Dairy) (281)Apply online
Our Client is a growing, family oriented, dairy machinery and barn systems dealer located in Southwestern Ontario. They are currently growing and are now offering a BRAND-NEW position within their company. We are currently accepting applications for a Sales Representative to join their team.
Were you born and raised on a Dairy Farm? Do you have a passion for a career in agriculture? Do you have an excellent background in Customer Service? Then we would like to hear from you.
Please Apply to AgriRecruiting.com below to learn more about this exciting new opportunity.
What you will do:
- Follow up on all leads for large projects.
- Create AUTOCAD drawings for barn designs and use these designs for quoting.
- Sell the project and create a list of materials for ordering.
- Attend all dairy related meeting from our suppliers.
- Keep information books and price lists up to date on all the lines of equipment we carry.
- Keep well versed in auto-cad and continually look for improvements.
What you need:
- A Dairy Industry background is a must.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software is essential. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong AutoCAD presentation drawing skills
- A certificate or diploma in Agricultural Business Management is beneficial but is not required.
- Technical knowledge of farm equipment and or barn systems.
- Experience with farming or agribusiness is essential.
- A proven team player with a "get it done" attitude.