Bilingual Sales Representative - Crop Inputs - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is an integrated Agricultural Products and Services company with head offices near Montreal. We are recruiting for a motivated and experienced Bi-lingual (English and French) full-time Sales Representative – Crop Inputs who will be responsible for offering solutions to an existing customer base while developing new customers within a defined territory in western Quebec and eastern Ontario.
A very competitive package is negotiable based on experience and will include a base salary, commissions, and other benefits.
Why work with our client:
- A long established, stable and successful company.
- Competitive compensation package with benefits.
- Opportunities for growth with your entrepreneurial drive.
What you will do:
- Promote the products and services of the company.
- Increase sales within the designated territory.
- Maintain relationships with an existing customer base.
- Prospect and develop new customers.
- Prepare bids according to company standards.
- Offer technical product support to customers.
- Stay up to date on new technologies in the industry.
- Promote the corporate image by occasionally participating in public relations activities, agricultural fairs and / or any other activities deemed relevant.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful experience selling agricultural products, specifically crop inputs is an asset.
- A passion for agriculture and relevant field crop experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- The personal motivation and drive to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Bilingual language skills in English and French is required.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.
See this job and more at www.agristaffing.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment