Bookkeeper/Payroll ClerkApply online
|Company Name||Bussels Agri Services Ltd.|
|Location||Huron East, Ontario|
Brussels Agri Services LTD. & Cowboy Loft in Brussels, Ontario is currently looking to hire a Bookkeeper/Payroll Clerk to join their team in their fast pace agricultural business. This is a full-time position. Some of the duties include all aspects of accounting from accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed asset tracking, data entry and inventory monitoring. An excellent understanding of bookkeeping, debit, credits, payroll, HST, WSIB, clearing accounts and bank reconciliation are assets for the position. A positive, fun and energetic attitude is a must. If you have a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work, this is the job for you.
- Post-Secondary education in accounting, business or finance related is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with people in an effective, positive and tactful manner
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy and skills
- Commitment to learn work
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check required
Compensation is based on experience. We do offer a competitive wage and benefits
Those interested please forward resume to
Or deliver in person-see our store and meet some of our staff.
We thank everyone who applies, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted