Branch Parts Manager (53)Apply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario|
Branch Parts Manager
Manage parts department like it was your own and meet the corporate Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the branch parts department
The Branch Parts Manager is for a location in the GTA. Specific location can be discussed following your application.
Please apply below to AgriRecruiting.com and not to our client.
A comprehensive package is offered which includes an excellent benefits and perks program in addition to a negotiable competitive salary.
- Manage the parts department like it was your own.
- Assist with daily Requisition of parts and materials as required for work orders and customer direct orders.
- Work with authorized manufacturers and market parts for counter/customer sales and internal service department.
- Complete detailed, clear and efficient Parts orders in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate supply of parts to meet customer & internal work orders.
- Maintain order, cleanliness, work output and safe working conditions in company parts warehouse and front parts lobby.
- Grade 12 minimum
- WHIMIS training
- Valid Driver’s License
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs
- Must be able to work in cold environments
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.comfor more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.