Buyer-Agricultural PartsApply online
Our client is a main-line dealer in Agricultural and Commercial Construction, They are locally owned and operated, serving Southern Ontario. We are recruiting for a full-time Buyer-Agricultural Parts to support their vast dealer network.
Purchase parts from local and international vendors and suppliers to create additional opportunities in a competitive agricultural market, where we find we can serve our customer base better and differentiate ourselves from any competition.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with all dealer locations and the Vice President of Aftermarket to determine parts and offerings that can be outsourced from alternative vendors, manufacturers, and suppliers – locally and internationally
- Cross reference existing parts inventories
- Outsource cost-effective quality products including items that would be branded HJV.
- Negotiate best price and ensure timely delivery and restocking.
- Work with our engineering division to have non available parts manufactured.
- Create purchase orders, ensure accuracy of receiving and keep records of transactions.
- Find solutions to minimize dead stock
- Build an online catalogue of fast-moving parts.
- Work with other departments in the creation, execution, and maintenance of an E-Commerce site
- Maintain outsourced inventory levels in accordance with company guidelines.
- Work will the dealer locations to provide Marketing solutions and Special promotions and work with marketing specialist to prepare marketing materials.
- Ensures adherence to all parts policies and procedures.
- Follows, improves, develops inventory control processes and procedures
- Ensures adherence to Health & Safety policies and applicable legislation including working in a safe manner at all times.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or vocational equivalent.
- Strong Knowledge of agriculture, construction, and or industrial equipment and customers’ needs
- Needs to work independently with input from the team
- Strong Knowledge of and experience in parts and purchasing procurement .
- Strong understanding of internal and external parts, service sales environments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Technical and mechanically inclined, able to interpret drawings and understand specifications etc
- Results orientated and driven to succeed
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
See this job and more at www.agrirecruiting.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment