Co-Ordinator - Home and Farm Supply StoresApply online
|Phone||519 280 3006|
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for a passionate and energetic individual who can provide leadership to Managers at their friendly retail stores. Supporting the needs within various communities our Client’s retail stores offer a variety of items to keep homes, farm, and outdoor areas in tip top shape all year round.
A newly created role is available for a Co-Ordinator- Home and Farm Supply Stores. The Co-Ordinator will travel between the 4 locations about half an hour west of London, Ontario.
· Extensive Retail store supervision duties ( 5 – 8 years).
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Inner drive to have the sales team at each location excel.
· Engage the team to ensure repeat great customer experience.
· An eye for marketing and displaying products.
· Previous experience training, hiring, and onboarding employees.
· Above average computer skills.
· Exemplary customer service skills.
· An agricultural background is an asset.
· Valid driver’s licence is a must.
· Work closely with the current managers and staff at 4 retail locations.
· Lead the team with product displaying, merchandising, and purchasing expertise.
· Oversee the operations at each store and report to the owner as required.
· Facilitate on going training and health and safety opportuniites for all staff.
· Ensure continued Customer satisfaction by providing product knowledge to the location team.
· Follow up with any customer concerns immediately as needed.
· Continue to build on the great workplace culture by presenting ideas to engage all staff members.
· Ensure that the Retail stores are Customers’ first choice for their needs and the Company is an Employer of Choice for prospective employees.
This is a salary position offering an attractive base with bonus based on agreed upon performance indicators plus an excellent health benefit package including a Company pension plan. If you can see yourself complementing the great team already in place at the 4 retail locations please apply with resume and cover letter.