Corporate Parts Manager (1433) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
Corporate Parts Manager
Our Client is one of the top multi-store operations in North America. They are a main line dealer with stores in Ontario. They are a leader in their industry and continue to grow. They are looking to hire a Corporate Parts Manager.
The Corporate Parts Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and leadership of the Parts Departments, which includes managing all parts department financial functions, developing leaders in the parts departments, and developing a system to ensure that parts inventories are monitored to guarantee the inventory to be just-in-time and consistent with the requirements of the customer and the service departments.
This role is to effectively and efficiently drive the growth of revenue, technical productivity and promote high quality customer satisfaction while building relationships and ensuring the integration of strategic plans within the complex.
What you will do:
- Run the Parts Departments like it was your money invested in parts inventory.
- Manage all financial aspects of the Parts Department.
- Develops and implements the Parts Strategic Business plans.
- Maximize parts department goals for margins, sales, budgets, inventory levels, turnover rates, parts return levels, obsolescence and customer service levels.
- Develops, executes and monitors Parts Department marketing plans.
- The Complex Parts Manager is jointly accountable to hire, train, develop, retain, and motivate top people in the department.
What you need:
- The financial skills to run a very large, multi-store, parts complex.
- Leadership skills necessary to motivate parts department team members.
- Experience in managing a Parts Department.
- Have a good working knowledge of agriculture equipment.
- Effective communication skills (listening, verbal and written) to handle customer, internal and external interfaces.
- The desire to be the best Complex Parts Manager in North America.
Please send your resumes to agristaffing.com and not our client. Click on the “Apply online” button below if you feel you can do this job.