|Company Name||North Wellington Co-operative Services Inc.|
A multi-million dollar agribusiness co-operative located in Harriston, ON, is seeking an individual to serve as company Controller:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare All Operating & Financial Reports.
- Maintain Proper Accounting Procedures, Internal Controls & Cash Management.
- Assist in Annual Budget, Long-range Planning &Audit Prep.
- Administer Payroll, HR, Inventory, & Billing Procedures.
- Administer the Credit Program.
- Provide Leadership in Computer Equipment & Software
Requirement for this position include:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- CPA & Supervisory Experience Preferred
- 2-5 years Accounting Experience.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Excellent Communication, Organizational and Leadership Skills.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, ongoing training, and opportunity for advancement.
Please send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Kelly Boyle, General Manager