Controller/Office ManagerApply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Listowel, ON|
Our client is one of Western Ontario’s leading independent crop input and service retailers. They provide a complete line of leading crop input brands, many Certified Crop Advisors on staff plus they provide custom applications of fertilizers and protection crop products.
They pride themselves with providing exceptional customer service. They are established, energetic and expanding and they want you to join their team.
They are currently looking for a Controller/Office Manager to start immediately.
Pay will be above average depending on accounting and agriculture experience.
What you will do:
- Perform all level of accounting from data entry to financial statement analysis.
- Complete all major accounting reconciliations and reports in a timely manner.
- Assist Accountants with the preparation of annual corporate financial statements.
- Work with management on strategic planning, production analysis and decision making.
- Financially run the business like you owned it.
What you need:
- Above average experience with accounting, financial statements and corporate decision making.
- Post-Secondary education plus 10 years of accounting experience.
- An agricultural background.
- Proven ability to manage and assist other office staff.
- Excellent oral, written and computer skills.
They are looking for someone with a positive attitude; someone that is eager to grow with their company; someone that has strong financial/accounting/leadership abilities; someone that is a hands on worker that can do the full cycle of accounting; someone that is polite and understands the “Why”.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. Please click “Apply online” if you are interested in this job.
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates.
Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.