Country Store Manager - Filled
Our client is a family owned and operated Country Store located near Chatham, ON. It has become a local hub for groceries, lunch, and wonderful baked goods. They a busy and growing company. We are recruiting for a full-time Store Manager to help them keep their business a positive and fun place to work.
The close family atmosphere includes neighborhood & family!
Wages: $45,000/year Salary
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful family owned company.
- A positive, friendly and fun place to work.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Oversee and manage the sub managers of the Bakery, Deli, Meat and Grocery departments.
- Manage and monitor employees, maintain stocks and supplies
- Interview and train new staff
- Make sure the facility is clean and safe
- Report to the owners on successes’ & areas requiring improvement.
What you will need:
- Past experience working in a retail (food) establishment a positive.
- A happy and positive team player
- Strong accounting background is considered an asset
- Able to see the strengthens in other team members.
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
See this job and more at www.agrirecruiting.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment