CPA Agriculture Accounting Manager - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Listowel, ON|
CPA Agriculture Accounting Manager
Our Client is seeking a Manager for their growing Assurance and Accounting - Agriculture team. Dedicated to protecting farmers and maximizing results, they are a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm for Canada’s agriculture industry. Their agriculture team has proudly worked alongside farmers and processors to keep their agricultural businesses current, competitive and profitable. They have invested more time and resources into understanding agriculture than any other firm. With more than 15,000 agriculture clients and a team of over 600 agriculture specialists, they deliver a diverse suite of services specifically tailored to help operations thrive.
They are needing a CPA Agriculture Accounting Manager. Please apply to agristaffing.com and not our client.
$68,000 to $85,000 depending on experience.
What you will do:
- Manager 3 to 5 Accountants and CPA articling students
- Accountable for the delivery of industry and technical expertise relating to complex tax and assurance issues through high quality deliverables such as: client interactions, reports, technical work, and management presentations
- Liaise with Canada Revenue Agency and relevant provincial ministries on client issues
- Correspond with team members and clients in response to specific corporate tax queries
- Review, investigate and correct discrepancies and irregularities in financial entries and reports
- Prepare election forms required in corporate reorganizations
- Research client issues that arise from compliance or planning work using a variety of sources
- Contribute to the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals to meet client needs
- Collaborate with client engagement team prior to commencement of client work to discuss roles and responsibilities, risk areas, materiality and deadlines
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
- Identify ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value
What you need
- Two years of experience post CPA designation
- Preference will be given to those with work experience in a public accounting firm
- Previous accounting work with agricultural clients will be considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Caseware, Tax Preparation and QuickBooks
Please apply to agristaffing.com and not our client.
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates.
Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.