Crop Input Customer Service RepresentativeApply online
|Location||Alvinston , Ontario|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
On behalf of our Client, we are currently seeking a Crop Input Customer Service Rep to provide farm customers with value added products in a timely manner at their location in the Alvinston, Ontario area. Under the direction of the Branch Manager, you will develop your crop input recommendation skills. The successful candidate must have the willingness to achieve the CCA-ON designation within 3 – 5 years.
· Diploma in Agriculture
· Excellent Customer service skills.
· Background in crop input application and GPS mapping is an asset.
· Familiarity with crops grown in Southwestern Ontario.
· Above average computer and communication skills.
· Desire to jump in and assist where needed in order to enhance the Customer experience.
· Organizational and inventory skills.
· Valid G licence.
· Provide an exceptional Customer experience at every interaction.
· Under the direction of the Branch Manager provide information and recommendations to the Customers.
· Assist Sales Department with compiling lists of existing and prospective Customers.
· Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of products.
· Display or demonstrate products, services available, and supporting information in order to provide Customers with value added alternatives.
· Arrange as directed Customer Information meetings for Producers.
· Keeps abreast of changing Agronomy, grain, and petroleum markets.
· Administrative functions to enhance all areas of operation within the Branch.
If you are interested in furthering your career in Agriculture within an industry that feeds the world please apply immediately for consideration.
As per Corporate policies a completive salary with benefits is available to the successful candidate.