Crop Input Salesperson - Filled
|Location||Smiths Falls, Ontario|
Our client is a crop input supplier of fertilizer, crop protection products, seed, custom application, and agronomic advice servicing Eastern Ontario farmers. They are a leader in the crop input business for many years and are looking for the next member to join their team!
What you will do:
- Sell crop input products and services to Eastern Ontario farmers.
- Develop strategies for buying grain and crop input sales, with the Sales Manager.
- Maintain and develop effective marketing plans within a budget.
- Identify sales opportunities for fertilizer, chemicals, seed products and applications
- Maintain a sound business relationship with farmers in a selected customer base.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and appointments with customers to ensure their needs are met.
- Extended periods of time sitting, driving or walking on even surfaces or lifting weights not exceeding 10 kg (22 lbs.)
What you will need:
- 1 to 3 years of experience is a must.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience selling crop input products and services to Ontario farmers.
- Experience maintaining accurate customer profiles including all customer contracts.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment to communicate premiums in competitive situations.
- Experience coordinating customer requests and sales with operations staff to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Experience maintaining and sharing reports with Sales Manager regarding farm calls, customer issues and grain movements.
- Experience completing and managing credit applications.
- Ability to track accounts receivables.
- Knowledge of approving pricing for invoicing in a selected customer base.
- College diploma or relevant experience.
They are a full-service, customer focused company with a product portfolio that is second to none.
Click on “Apply Online” if you are looking for an opportunity to Lead, learn and Grow!