Customer Account Manager - Central AlbertaApply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Central Alberta|
|Location||Red Deer, Alberta|
Customer Account Manager – Central Alberta Territory
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for selling the full AgriBusiness Farm and Ranch offerings to selected customers within a geographical area including crop inputs, seed and fertilizers.
The Account Manager will work directly with customers to provide ongoing customer service and continually develop and understand their business needs.
The Account Manager will work to foster and grow sales by providing ideas, customer service, and cross selling solutions that enables the customers’ business.
We are seeking to hire two employees who will each oversee a sales territory comprised of locations within Central Alberta, therefore the specific area in which they reside can be flexible.
- Achieve Territory Sales/Product goals from selling the full AgriBusiness Farm and Ranch offerings to a core group of customers.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the core group of customers
- Understand in detail the breadth and depth of the AgriBusiness Farm and Ranch product lines.
- Promote the company by participating in community and store related events.
- Develop and implement an approved Annual Customer Plan.
- Analyze current and future agricultural trends and service needs
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous sales experience in crop and livestock production is a requirement.
- Requires a moderate understanding of the agriculture market and business.
- College/University diploma or degree in Agriculture or a relevant business field.
- Excellent telephone, communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ADS.
- Ability to coach and mentor others.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Valid Class 5 license required.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.