Customer Relations Representative - Bilingual - Ontario - Filled
514-459-3030 ext. 7540
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible to provide support and customer service to internal and field staff, clients, and industry partners. Candidates who enjoy responding to service inquiries, problem solving, and working in a fast-paced environment would be ideal for this role located in the Guelph, Ontario office
- Provide bilingual telephone support (English/French) to Lactanet staff, advisors and clients throughout Ontario and Western Canada.
- Provide technical support and instruction to field staff with issues in field related programs to enable them to complete test day processes.
- Be a resource for clients and industry partners for specific and general questions related to milk recording services and information.
- Maintain the administrative activities in the department, including tracking and reporting departmental activities, and interaction on an ongoing basis with clients, staff, labs and management.
- A strong aptitude for customer service excellence with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficient in verbal French.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to continually review priorities.
- Superior telephone manners and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to learn related test day programs.
- Available for alternating weekly shifts in office, 8am-4pm and 9am-5pm to cover service hours for the Customer Service Desk.
Normal office working conditions at the Guelph office location. Work schedule may vary
Why work at Lactanet
We are a dynamic organisation and value the well-being of our employees. We offer health and wellness programs, competitive salary, and benefits (group insurance and pension plan), training and professional development opportunities, a stimulating, progressive and collaborative work environment, and many other benefits...
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please send a cover letter and resumé with an email subject line « Customer Relations Representative - Bilingual – Ontario » to firstname.lastname@example.org