Customer Relations Representative - OntarioApply online
514-459-3030 ext. 7540
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, Ontario and West, the Customer Relations Representative will have primary responsibility to provide support and customer service to internal and field staff, dairy farm producers and industry partners. Candidates who enjoy responding to service inquiries, problem solving, and working in a fast-paced environment would be ideal for this role located in the Guelph, Ontario office. This is a full-time position.
- Provide telephone support to Lactanet staff, advisors and clients throughout Ontario and Western Canada.
- Provide technical support and instruction to field staff with issues in field related programs to enable them to complete test day processes.
- Be a resource for clients and industry partners for specific and general questions related to milk recording services and information.
- Maintain the administrative activities in the department, including tracking and reporting departmental activities, and interaction on an ongoing basis with clients, staff, labs and management.
- A strong aptitude for customer service excellence with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to speak French would be an asset).
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to continually review priorities.
- Superior telephone manners and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to learn related test day programs.
- Knowledge of the dairy industry and understanding of dairy herd management practices (a great asset)
- Available for alternating weekly shifts in office, 8am-4pm, 8:30am-4:30pm and 9am-5pm to cover service hours for the Customer Service Desk.
- Temporarily working from home due to the pandemic. Some in office training may be required and safety protocols will be observed.
Normal office working conditions at the Guelph office location. Work schedule may vary.
Why work at Lactanet
We are a dynamic organisation and value the well-being of our employees. We offer health and wellness programs, competitive salary, and benefits (group insurance and pension plan), training and professional development opportunities, a stimulating, progressive and collaborative work environment, and many other benefits.
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume with the subject line « Customer Relations Rep – ON » to email@example.com