Customer Service and Warehouse SpecialistApply online
Our Client is a local provider of innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. They are currently accepting applications for a Customer Service and Warehouse Specialist for their busy Warehouse.
Why consider working for our client? They offer a competitive compensation package with a benefits program after three months of employment, a fun and family oriented work environment, and excellent opportunities for future advancement.
Please send Resumes to Agrirecruiting.com below and not our client.
What you will do:
- Provide superior customer service by waiting on customers for feed orders and loading vehicles.
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Unload packages from incoming trucks
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
What you will need:
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Proven agricultural background with experience as receiving clerk or similar position
- Experience in operating forklifts
- Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Keen eye for detail
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma