Customer Service Representative - Duncan - British Columbia - Filled
|Location||Duncan, British Columbia|
514-459-3030 ext. 7540
This is a part-time position, reporting to the Regional Sales & Services Manager, your primary responsibility is to meet Lactanet customer needs with fast, accurate, and useful information. In this role, you will be working directly on-farm. Candidates who enjoy farming, cows and rural road travel who can maintain organization and communication remotely will excel in this position.
- Visit dairy farms daily to sample milk, collect data, and promote our dairy herd improvement services to dairy producer customers.
- Assist and provide additional information to customers about the interpretation and application of data collected.
- Independently arrange your administrative, travel and scheduling tasks.
- Actively participate in the job training provided.
- Diploma in agriculture would be considered an asset.
- Practical knowledge and working experience in the dairy industry.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to work with robot milking equipment/software.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Resides in the circuit area.
- This position may require occasional heavy lifting of up to 58 lbs.
Working from your home office and on-farm work. Work variable and irregular hours (15 to 20 hours per week). Work done at different times of the day; partly very early in the morning and partly at the end of the day. Daily travel.
Why work at Lactanet
We are a dynamic organisation and value the well-being of our employees. We offer health and wellness programs, competitive salary, and benefits (group insurance and pension plan), training and professional development opportunities, a stimulating, progressive and collaborative work environment, and many other benefits.
If you meet the qualifications for this position and reside in the Duncan area of British Columbia, please send your resume with the subject line «CSR – Duncan, BC » to email@example.com