Customer Service Representative (Wellesley/St.Clements)Apply online
|Company Name||Lactanet Canada|
DAIRY FARM CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - ONTARIO
We are currently accepting applications for an hourly full time, on-farm Customer Service Representative (CSR) in the
Wellesley & St. Clements area of Ontario.
The Customer Service Representative’s primary responsibility is to meet Lactanet customer needs with fast, accurate, and useful information. In this role, you will be working directly on-farm. Candidates who enjoy farming, cows and rural road travel who can maintain organization and communication remotely will excel in this position.
In this role, you will:
- Visit dairy farms daily to sample milk, collect data, and promote our dairy herd improvement services to dairy producer
- Assist and provide additional information to customers about the interpretation and application of data collected.
- Independently arrange your administrative, travel and scheduling
- Actively participate in the job training
- Diploma in agriculture would be considered an
- Practical knowledge and working experience in the dairy
- Strong customer service and interpersonal
- Proficiency with computers with residential high-speed
- Valid driver’s license and dependable
- Resides in the circuit
- This position may require occasional heavy lifting of up to 75
Working from your home office and on-farm work. Work variable and irregular hours. Work done at different times of the day; partly very early in the morning and partly at the end of the day. Daily travel.