Dairy/Beef Specialist - Nutrition SalesApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
Our client is a well established and successful manufacturer and seller of high quality, leading edge vitamin and mineral premixes and supplements for dairy, beef, swine and poultry producers, and supports producers with a sales team across the Canadian prairies and into the US.
We are recruiting for a motivated full-time Dairy/Beef Specialist to join their salesforce in the Eastman Region of Manitoba. If you have a background in dairy and/or beef, a passion for the industry, and the natural ability to sell nutritional products to farmers, this could be the right opportunity for you. Please apply below.
As a Dairy/Beef Specialist you will be responsible for travelling around the Eastman Region of Manitoba providing sales and service support to dairy and beef operations.
- The compensation package could include a guaranteed salary to start, based on experience, and can progress to commissioned based pay with uncapped potential.
What you will do:
- Provide excellent sales and service support to existing customer accounts.
- Actively grow your dairy and beef portfolio and customer base within the Eastman Region
- Conduct routine barn tours, diagnose challenges, present rations, offer feed advice and make recommendations to improve production and profitability to operations.
- Resolve all sales, nutritional, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with producers, service and delivery staff and other colleagues.
- Uphold the Company’s reputation of professionalism and caring for customers on farm, at events and in the community
- Compete other responsibilities as needed or assigned to ensure continued success in the role.
What you will need:
- Background in the farming or agriculture industry with experience milking cows.
- Post secondary education in agriculture is an asset.
- 3+ years relevant experience in sales and service within the agricultural. community, particularly dairy is an asset.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eager to learn and ability to quickly understand and retain nutrition and sales information
- Solid organizational skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products
- A passion for the dairy and beef industry
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required